“The first thing you should know about me is that I am not you. A lot more will make sense after that.”~Author Uvnknown
“I tell you this not as aimless revelation but because I want you to know, as you read me, precisely who I am and where I am and what is on my mind. I want you to understand exactly what you are getting: you are getting a woman who for some time now has felt radically separated from most of the ideas that seem to interest people. You are getting a woman who somewhere along the line misplaced whatever slight faith she ever had in the social contract, in the meliorative principle, in the whole grand pattern of human endeavor.”
These are some of the things I may or may not write about. I’m not big on long term commitments, so we’ll see how dedicated I am. So, here we have a few of my most recent obsessions. And I’m pretty sure there’s a rant or two in there for you.
- Anti-people. They’re awful. I don’t highly recommend.
- Literature, poetry, art, music, creativity and curiosity
- Sex stuff (I know at least five different ways to suck a man’s soul out through his dick, so that could be an interesting blog?)
- If you start to even breathe a political breathe towards me, and think we’re going to have a battle of wit with you, I’ll tell you now, you’re fucking smoking crack. Smart people don’t argue politics online. Or smoke crack. Go get help. Leave me the fuck along.
- Major economic issues or in criminal law proceedings, judicial issues, and most of all, The Joker; fun times.. Till someone who is probably named Todd or stupid white-guy-douche bag defending the only president he’s sexually aroused by and he wants to steal minutes of my life screaming, sexist slurs, and trying so difficult to explain to poor little girl-brained me, why I’m wrong. 🙄